You already know a little about pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Even if you have never used it for your business, you have been targeted by it.
The pop-ups when you are on the web?
Those are part of PPC marketing campaigns.
Click on them, and the business pays a small fee.
Buy something at their site, and they profit much more than that small fee.
Search Engine Advertising
The most common way we use PPC is through search engine advertising.
- You bid on keywords.
- When a person searched for that keyword, you appear in the sponsored links.
- If a person clicks on your ad, they go to your website.
- You pay a certain amount for each click.
It is a straightforward way of paying to drive traffic to your landing page.
Sounds easy, right?
Pick out some keywords, big on them, and get traffic to your site.
It is a little more complex than that.
- How do you know which keywords your potential customers will be using?
- How much should you pay for keywords?
- What conversion rate do you need to make the campaign profitable?
How Do You Build a PPC Campaign?
We start by understanding your business.
- What goods, services, or products do you offer?
- Who are your existing customers?
- What demographic do you want to target?
- What is your current business rate?
- How quickly can you expand?
- Are your services local, statewide, or national?
- What is your advertising budget?
Once we understand your goals, we begin to structure your campaign.
- We find the right keywords to reach your customers.
- We set up landing pages for those keywords.
- We optimize landing pages for conversions.
- We monitor your campaigns and make changes as necessary.
Clicks Are Not Enough
While PPC campaigns aim to get people to your pages, that is not enough.
The worst thing a small business can have is a viral advertising campaign that does not generate any sales.
That is why creating landing pages that lead to conversions is a critical part of any PPC campaign.
Conversions mean profits.
Conversions also mean lower advertising rates.
Google rewards companies that master its ways. The more conversions you get, the lower price you end up paying per click.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today for a consultation.